Sunday, December 2, 2007

Happy People

So it's about 4 o'clock in the morning and my eyes feel like they're going to fall off, but for some reason, I don't want to sleep. In my inspiration I have decided to post pictures for you, because my imagination is a bit in lacking.

This is me and my really sexi wife


Mon ami francais, Davide

Us being special


Me and Faithy looking really beautiful


Me pimpin' with my two hoes


Showing God's love to the needy



Steven trying to look cute



And I'll leave you with this one, to give you lots of happy dreams (or nightmires) Byee!! We really love you!

3 comments:

Kelsey Noble said...

Haha you guys look like you are having so much fun. You're beautiful Nats!

Rosita said...

I love you, Nathalie... I really do... sniff... sniff. I will miss you!

Steve Halifax said...

lol, faithy...you know natty, sometimes you look like your sister jenny or ryane