Sunday, December 16, 2007

Pretty Lady



Oh Rosita, I just love you so much, you're so happy and swell to be around, I thought it was so sweet that you made me a blog post, that I just had to make you one! You're always such a hard worker, really happy and you make me laugh, I really like how you cook, it tastes really yummy and you're so pretty, I just tell myself sometimes "Man, I just want to look like Rosita someday" Thanks for always being a good friend to me, I love you so much! I'll miss you when you go to China. (Bwah, bwah)

1 comment:

Rosita said...

To the Sweetest Cancer I Ever Did Meet:
"You are a real sweetie. I will miss you too. We've only known each other for two short months, but to me it feels like a lifetime. I hope you do write me and post on this here blog... you hear? xxxx... Be Good! (snicker... with YKW)