Friday, October 5, 2007

Bunny bigwords time! YAY!

HI kids!

Let's go down to the candyshop!

What does nympho mean?

Really, how can you go 15 years without learning what that means. Sheesh, population these days...don't even teach their children the facts of life. But I have a feeling this word is going to be very special to me...I'm going to be using it a lot, at least for a month.

It might be bigger then the 'random' craze that seems to have hit Canada. Speaking of random...

Life isn't fair sometimes. Like, say, yesterday for example. I finally get the e-mail of said really hot guy who I've been lusting after for weeks from said slutty bitch. So said really hot guy finally gets online, and take a guess at which one his online status was...

A) Fuck me bitch! Nathalie you are so damn hot!

B) I love you, forever and ever

Which is sweet and all, but this could only have one meaning: He has a girlfriend. Either that or his bunny just died and he's deep in mourning, but I highly doubt that for some odd reason... The irony of said situation was that as I was signing in that stupid James Blunt song "You're Beautiful" starts playing on my media player, and when I see his status it hits that part where he says "I'll never be with you". Yeah, possibly one of the top ten most depressing moments of my life.

All the good ones are always taken *Sigh* I actually ended up talking to him though, which was probably more depressing. He's a really sweet, nice guy, who can express his feelings without sounding gay or stupid, and did I forget to mention he's really REALLY ridiculously hot? Blonde hair, blue eyes, fit as hell...siiigh. Oh yeah, and he's 15.

Well you know what they say...actually, what do they say again? Something about staying friendly, and waiting around. Sad thing is, I tend to be the best friend figure in waaay too many relationships with guys. Which to me means, and possibly to everyone other female:

I like you, but you're not hot.

Thus the label of best friend. Goooosh life isn't fair sometimes. But I guess there's a bright side in this...I actually talk to the guy now, and don't just stare at him shamelessly from a distance like some weird creepy stalker. We might actually hold a conversation next time I see him...blah, IF I see him.

Yeah, okay, enough of that randomness, just had to vent that out somewhere. Just, GAWD, he's good-looking. Ok, ok, shutting up. The topic for this blog post was actually supposed to be the meaning of nympho, but I figured that wouldn't fill up enough, so I was just going to tell you the quality of english books in Quebec libraries.

"Oooooh, ride me! Faster! Harder! Ooohmph! DO ME NOW!" Yeahhh...I go to the library to find a globe, right? I end up getting a couple of English books, so I'm like "Cool" we actually have good stuff here now.

I end up reading half-way through one of them, which the plotline was about someone named Wilcox (how ironic), who from his description sounded like an ugly hairy frenchman but to the girl was incredibly hot, who was some type of volconologist...which was kinda gross for me because whenever I think of a volconologist I think of my deceased Grandpa....uh, yeah, so him and this other girl who's a hula dancer, or something gay like that, and most of it just basically describing their really bad/corny/intense sex scenes...

Eesh, french people these days. Don't ask me why I actually read this...it was quite disturbing. Speaking of books, check out my fanfiction! Whoopedey doo. This is pretty much my ramble for the day...so toodles!

-Little Miss Fisher

Obsession of the week: Clois

No comments: