Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I'm Sorry

As life goes on, I'm starting to learn more and more about responsbility. And I realize that everything I do is effecting the people around me. So I wanted to take this time to apologize for things I've done, and things that haven't occured yet. Most of these are individual apologies, each directed towards one person at a time.

I'm sorry for everything I put you through, and that I didn't stick around.

I'm sorry that our friendship ended the way it did, on my expense. I should've never used you the way I did, and let you walk away. I miss you.

I'm sorry that I never got to tell you how much I loved you, and for everything, really. Wish I would've slowed things down a little and just stayed your friend.

I'm sorry that I won't get to see you grow up, and that I didn't give you the love you deserved when I was with you.

I'm sorry that I wasn't always honest with you, even though I wanted to with every fiber of my being.

I'm sorry for things all the things that I never got to say to you, and the things that I won't ever get to.

I'm sorry that I won't ever get to know you like I wanted to, I hope someday we'll meet again.

I'm sorry that I grew up without you, and for all the times I disrespect you. I admire you both probably more then most people in this world, thanks for everything you've taught me, even though I don't treat you right at all.

I'm sorry that even though we're related, I don't know you at all, and have never tried to.

I'm sorry for never listening to what you had to say, and for making fun of you, and getting angry with you. You were just trying to help, and I should've thanked you for that, even though you're "overly-preachy" sometimes.

I'm sorry that when our relationship ended, we stopped talking. You're probably the smartest, most polite, sweet boy that I've ever known. Time does things, and whenever I look back on our friendship, I smile. I'm just sad that we don't talk anymore.

I'm sorry that we don't talk as much as we used to, and that I've neglected you sometimes, even though you've been such a good friend to me. I love you.

I'm sorry that I always dumped things on you, and that I never really talked to you about the things that you liked, or the things that you felt.

I'm sorry that I treated you like dirt, even though I was going through something, you're one of my best friends, and you didn't deserve any of it. I'll try to be a better person, and I hope we can forget the past and move on.

I'm sorry that I never listened to you when you were going through what I am right now, and that I told you that you were pathetic. I should've been a better friend, like you've always been to me.

I'm sorry that I missed our chance at WordStock, if I could go back, I would kiss the living daylights out of you until you couldn't breathe anymore. You're the hottest, coolest, sweetest guy I know, and I shouldn't have avoided you like the plague.

I'm sorry that I've been a bad friend to you, even though you love me so much. I'm sorry for playing with your feelings, and telling you that I liked you, when I didn't. I'm sorry for leading you on, and giving you so much hope. I'm sorry for making fun of you, and using your feelings against you, it was wrong, and I hope you can forgive me, and that our friendship will eventually go back to normal.

I'm sorry for ruining yours and Mikeys relationship.

I'm sorry for being jealous of you, when I told you it was okay and then talked behind your back after.

And last, not but not least...

I'm sorry I said I hated You. I'm sorry I pushed You away, even though You've always loved me unconditionally and made everything that happened for a reason. I'm sorry I doubted You, I've been so wrong. I love You so much, and I hope that I can forgive myself. I never want to leave You again, and I hope You'll make me a better person for others, not me.

And for all those I've held a grudge against, I forgive you, and I love you.


-- Little Miss Fisher

2 comments:

Class Clown said...

Hey, is one of them me? (if so I think I know which one)

Nathalie said...

Eheh..uh...uh...actually, no. But uh sorry if I've offended you as of late if I have...heh. Love you Ben!

P.S. I think you're the only person that reads my blog