Thursday, October 25, 2007

People like pictures

I think people only read blogs if they have pictures in them, its what catches their interest. Like for example, yesterday I decided to prove it by looking through a bunch of random people's blogs to see if I would do the same, and the only blogs I ended up looking at were the ones with...big surprise, the PICTURES. So as much as I hate pictures and taking them for no reason at that, here are some I managed to cough up for you.

Heres some pretty Quebec scenery that my mom took.















Heres my backyard. Can't tell the difference? Neither can I...
















This is my little wooden shack, just ignore the bum and Amy in front of it.
















This is my friend Michelle
















This is me smiling because I have such beautiful hair.















This is me on normal days.
















This is me trying to look pretty.



















Just kidding.




















I'm a tree hugger!















Uhhh what am I doing with this picture?















Marianne you disturb me.

One last picture

And thats all Im giving ya, thats how I look now, so deal with it.


Tata for now

- Little Miss Fisher

No comments: